Home Guide Intermediate Guide Party System
Master/Disciple system is creating a relationship between house members under the same house. The system gives many bonuses as long as the master and the disciple stays near each other.
|Disciple||Rank attained when accepting other player as your master.|
|Master||When taking in disciples, you become the master.|
|Grand Master||Automatically appointed when the house has more than 15 members, and when the house leaders level is above 80.|
It is similar to forming a party. Pop up the UI to form the relationship.
- 1) Only the master can ask Disciple to start training.
- 2) When training mode is activated, master/disciple UI is displayed on the left.
- 3) Item acquisition method is chosen by the master. There are two options, [Round Robin&Random].
- 1) Only the master can request disciple to start training.
- 2) Training mode can be stopped by the master.
- 3) If there is at least 1 disciple remaining, training mode persists.
Training allows you to make a team. However, it doesn’t allow you to become disciples of multiples masters. You must abandon the relationship between your current master to form a new one with a new master.
- 1) In house rank effects, skill defense bonus doesn’t show on the status window, but the effect around your character will indicate that it’s applied.
- 2) Training can only be done under units of teams. After training session is established, you cannot get the bonus if you go outside the range of your group.