Home Guide Intermediate Guide Party System
It is a system to give more benefits for people who prefer party play.
- 1) Each character is given a special bonus every time the player connects. (When disconnecting, it won’t deregister for 1 to two minutes. To get a new effect, one must wait.
- 2) When creating a party with two or more people, bonuses are given according to how well sync effect is established.
- 3) You can see your bonuses on the window shown below.
- 4) When a new member gets added to the party, bonus can be changed.
- 5) When creating a party with 3 or more people, randomly Sync Effect(High) will be activated, which will enable all the bonuses that the party members possess.
- 1) Higher Sync Point is given to parties that have similar level players in it.
- 2) Higher Sync Point, more chances to get bonuses.
- 3) If players are under the same house, or if they are master and disciple, Sync Effect (High) can be activated even for a 2-people party.
- 4) You can check Sync Point before requesting to creating a party.
- 1) Checking sync points can only be done when you’re not in a party.
- 2) Only the party leader can view the sync points.