Home Guide Beginner Guide Tutorial Guide
Welcome to Hero Online. We would like to introduce you to a couple of tips that will help you get started in the early stages of the game.
- - If youd like to see the screenshots first, please click here.
- - If youd like to check out the PK system of Hero Online, please click here.
- - If youd like to go read threads about Hero Online on forum, please click here.
- Once you have created your character and entered the game for the first time you can quickly familiarize yourself with the shortcut Keys by pressing the H key. The following screen should pop up.
- Did you check this out? Please press the I key to open your inventory. Then you will see a white statue named Sculpture of Sacred Tiger(Small). This item will be given only to your first character.
You may quickly hear or learn about Character Builds from other players in the game. The 2 most common in the game are a STR/INT based character or a DEX/INT based character. Each has their own positives and negatives. You can learn more about these builds through the Hero Online Forums in the Player Guides or Player Questions section. (Highly recommend asking other players about this in game and on forums to save you some money/time in the long run)
Another quick example of some of the actual character specialties are the weapons they use. For an example lets look at the 2 extremes. Defensively the Rod Females gauntlet weapons have the best tanking ability. On the opposite side of the spectrum, the Dual-Wielder Females pentachord weapon can reach the highest damage output.
Having trouble logging onto your Hero? Auto updates not working properly? Didnt receive that pesky confirmation email? Send in a 1:1 inquiry through our website so we can give you a helping hand. Once youre logged onto your account, hover your mouse over the Customer Service tab and select 1:1 Customer Inquiry. You should see the following form
Remember to select the correct category for your issue. When submitting a in-game-screenshot please remember to keep them in their original bmp format.