We are pleased to introduce the detailed
information abount Honor points/Ranking system!
- Details about the rank title
- Basic PK Rule
1. The general rules of PK are the person who hits the last hit will become the winner and dead person will be the loser. There is no formula for Damage dealing for PvP.
2. If players levels’ differences surpass 20, we do not recommend these players to PvP. If a level 20 or higher level player PKs a lower level, the higher level player will lose their maximum one time honor loss and they will not gain any experience from Pk. However, low level players who died by a higher level will lose the same experience as if they by died by a monster. So basically, players targeting those with a +20 level difference will not gain anything and they will lose their maximum amount of honor that can be lost in a one time battle and the low level will lose experience and honor. So high level players PKing low level players will affect both sides negatively.
On the other hand, when a player who has less than a 20 level difference to the target PKs high levels, low level players will gain experience but they will not gain any honor points..
To find out a target’s level differences when a player targets an enemy, they will see the opponent’s name as red, gray, or green. Red colored names mean the target is within 20 levels of you, Gray means the enemy target is 20 levels lower than you. Green indicates players of the same faction or friendly. White means the target is NPC or level under 20.
Red: Cannot get honor points(fame points).
Gray: Can get honor points(fame points).
Green: Cannot get honor points(fame points).
3. If a player is PKed by other players when their honor points are 0, then they will lose more experience than before so we recommend to restore your honor points from the “Honor Point Manager NPCs” that are located in each maps’ safe zone if players have honor points lower then 1000. Players will be able to buy 1000 of honor when they have honor lower than 1000 and a fee for restoring honor points will vary depending on the players level.
EX) 258,208 gold at level 90
142,474 gold at level 80
22,202 gold at level 50
5,540 gold at level 30
4. If players are using Premium Items such as: Sculpture of Sacred Tiger, Sculpture of Sacred Phoenix, they will lose less experience than usual. But opponent who killed those premium users will get full (Usual) experience. Premium Item will only affect players that who are holding the item.
5. PK maniacs might have been camping there 24/7!
6. There is the daily honor optain limitaion, but players can gain honor points as much as they want from now on through pvp system.
7. Ranking will be updated every wednesday.
8. Lv 5Dan 0Kyu ↑ will be able to get honor points.
- How to get honor points/fame points
1. When you PK the oppenent faction player. (Order<->Chaos)
2. When you participate the great war.
※ You will lose honor points if you are PKed by oppenent faction players.(Order<->Chaos)
※ You will lose honor points if you PK same faction players.