HERO Forum Index > General Discussion

New Topic Post Reply Bookmark and Share hero

Title
Web Launcher Install Etc.

WTBD****

POSTING : 34 REPLY : 215

• Posted: 2009-11-19 17:48:34
  • Post subject: Web La..
  • Step 1. Log into your account and download the reuired add-ons /plug ins. If this does not work you can download them from the following link. http://www.netgame.com/download/download.php

Step 2. (Only applies if your client is not up to date.) Once you hit game start the luancher will start and auto update. Once it is done you will receive a message that Hero Online has been updated and that you need to start again. Simply hit game start again and hit the play button and the game should work fine.

~Other Issues~

- If your in game screen appears black after the game launches it is most likely due to a blocked account. In this case you will need to send a 1:1. If you think you are 100% sure your not blocked the issue may be due to a video card / drivers issue. (Update to most recent drivers)

- Age restriction. Looking into this issue now as I have checked the players accounts that have this issue and see no reason why they should not be able to connect other than not porperly installing the add-ons

- Recent Client. It is very important that you have the most recent version of the client. If you did not download the client within this year and are experiencing problems with the luancher after doing everything correctly you will most likely need to reinstall the client. We recommend if you have to do so that you download from the Server (Global) download link.

- P***words. They are case sensitive at the web log in so if you have any capitals in your p***word be sure to enter them when logging in. If you can not remember if your p***word has capitals or not you can retrieve your account information by going to the netgame homepage and clicking on the Retrieve Account Information by Email link.

GM DreamStalker ~ MGame USA

• Reply Top

PARA****

POSTING : 0 REPLY : 1

• Posted: 2010-04-15 13:19:25
  • I have same Problem :(:(
  • Reply Top

THEO****

POSTING : 1 REPLY : 2

• Posted: 2010-05-05 04:32:48
  • Hey i downloaded hero online again and installed the firefox launcher but after i go start game nothing happens and when i open the desktop icon it opens up firefox automatically and it says log in and after i log in i go start launcher on the left but also nothing happens...please help
    EraFire
  • Reply Top

OORI****

POSTING : 11 REPLY : 22

• Posted: 2010-05-09 00:41:10
  • yup l hv the same problem now it also keeps going to page to download and install NetgameFLC.exe l hv done this so many times netgame just do not care anymore it seems the only way l can get into game is use IE8 which l h8 using.

• Reply Top

PWET****

POSTING : 26 REPLY : 7

• Posted: 2010-05-25 08:02:56
  • please gm help us! we cant play hmm
    i have my problem my problem is i downloaded hero and i cant play the launcher it direct me in this site:

http://hero.netgame.com/launcher_start/launcher_popup.php

it is on mozilla and when i sign in it when i click the launcher start it still doesnt play help please!

:)(:

• Reply Top

ABOM****

POSTING : 11 REPLY : 290

• Posted: 2010-06-14 16:46:36
  • So is this going to work on my laptop, even if its running win7? Or is it going to screw me over lol

Case in point in a minute youll be dead. An hour after that your family be coming in. An hour after that it on the evening news. You see that the Xmas blues is the reason I killed you!

• Reply Top

BSQUARED

POSTING : 0 REPLY : 2

• Posted: 2010-07-26 23:14:06
  • I'm having a problem with my connection! it keeps on saying that's my connection to the server has ended??? How do I fix this? GM plz help me out.
  • Reply Top

BSQUARED

POSTING : 0 REPLY : 2

• Posted: 2010-07-26 23:16:58
  • Can someone help me? The game launcher keeps saying that the connection to the server has ended. What does this mean and how can I fix it? GM plz help me out.
  • Reply Top

SENSHI09

POSTING : 11 REPLY : 290

• Posted: 2010-07-30 08:31:16
  • So im guessing that the installer isn't compatable with Win7. But even when I switched compatability mode to winXP SP2, I still got the message saying Could not create install directory. >.> how do I fix this little differance here?

Case in point in a minute youll be dead. An hour after that your family be coming in. An hour after that it on the evening news. You see that the Xmas blues is the reason I killed you!

• Reply Top

MYSTIC12

POSTING : 1 REPLY : 1

• Posted: 2010-09-11 19:38:09
  • same problem..can anyone fix this?im using windows 7 and i really miss my character=( i wanna play hero again..plss help ..GM>.
  • Reply Top

OYECHABONN

POSTING : 1 REPLY : 1

• Posted: 2010-10-02 18:58:30
  • I have a problem, go into the launcher, I get mozilla firefox, I put my account but when I start, nothing happens why is that? I have already downloaded the Firefox launcher to play but it does not matter ... please help I have wanted to play
  • Reply Top

GREATJJ

POSTING : 3 REPLY : 8

• Posted: 2010-11-25 09:32:09
  • i m having the same problem everytime i click on game start it works and eevrything but wen game screen comes on its black n definitely my account has not been blocked cos i played Hero yesterday aswell!
    plz help me out n cheers
  • Reply Top

GUTEN

POSTING : 0 REPLY : 4

• Posted: 2011-03-16 19:21:47
  • Its absolutly impossible for me to launch the game! The window for the launch with the Play game, options and quit button appear but it only says connecting to server! And after maybe 2 to 3 minutes a windows pops out saying that I might want to check my firewall or internet network!

Im going to my firewall disabling it, and putting my network security to low! Still dosnt work!

How am I suppose to play the game now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply Top

OCANITI

• Posted: 2011-04-13 22:25:00
  • Seriously???? Web launcher.... I thought I was going to play but not if this is the only way to connect to the server. Forceing people to have their browser open just to login is rediculous.
  • Reply Top

L1MITED

• Posted: 2011-05-30 07:02:30
  • Seriously... this new web browser system is redicilous and barely works.

Please fix this and get back the OLD loader. Or else more and morepeople will stop play this game. Its not that good..
  • Reply Top

LOOOOOK

• Posted: 2012-08-23 03:06:27
  • While the setup is running this window comes up talking about blocked files and stuff and i get 4 buttons to click. reboot ignore retry cancel. What is that?
  • Reply Top

Top New Topic

Go to the previous page 1 | 2 | 3 Go to the next page

Display topics from previous

Display topics from previous

Go

View unanswered posts  / View your posts  / View all new posts