Forum Bookmark and Share hero

Home > Community > Forum

Title
FORUM RULES [PLEASE READ]

CEL********

• Posted:2015-01-08 16:14:10
    •    Post subject: FORUM RU
    • Dear Hero Online community.

Please follow the following rules when posting on these forums. And remember: the End User Lincense Agreement and the official Rules of Conduct are available to view at the bottom of every official Netgame webpage.

RULE ONE

If you are going to make a bug report, please make sure it is detailed.

Vague bug reports will be given low priority.

An example of a vague bug report: "I have a problem. Please help me!"

ALL BUG REPORTS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OR THEY WILL BE GIVEN LOW PRIORITY:

1. IGN

2. Date and time of incident.

3. Location of incident.

4. Name of item (if applicable)

5. Does this happen all the time/occasionally/happened once.

6. Does this happen to all your characters?

7. Were you performing any other actions during or immediatelty prior to the occurrance of the bug? (i.e. trading, strengthening, etc.)

8. Any other details you can tell us?

RULE TWO

Do not give your password to anyone, anywhere, for any reason.

Any losses you suffer because you were careless enough to share your password will not be restored.

RULE THREE

Do not "lend" your items to your "dear friend" expecting to receive them back.

Do not "show off" or let people "try out" your items expecting to receive them back.

We will NOT restore items that you lost because you lent or rented your items.

We will NOT restore items that you gave to someone in order to "help" them level or clear quests.

RULE FOUR

Do not make multiple posts about the same problem in an attempt to get serviced first.

Do not jump threads in an attempt to get serviced first.

An example of a thread jump: "Please read my problem on the other thread I am impatient!!!"

Another example: "Why u help him first, help ME first!!!"

Doing so is a violation of Article 8(d)(13) of the End User License Agreement.

RULE FIVE

Do not use offensive language or implied offensive language. BOTH are prohibited by Article 8(d)(4) of the End User License Agrement

RULE SIX

Reserved for future rules.

If you violate any of the above rules, or if you violate any other terms of the End User Lincense Agreement or the official Rules of Conduct, your post may be erased and your accounted banned without formal notification.

Remember, Article 8(d)(13) of the End User License Agreement states:

"You agree that the Company may take whatever steps it deems necessary to abridge or prevent behavior of any sort on the Service in its sole discretion, without making a notification for your reference."

The End User License Agreement and the official Rules of Condcut are legal, binding documents between any user using Netgame services and the Company. It is your job to read and be acquainted with both the EULA and the Rules of Conduct.
Top New topic
Display topics

Display topics from previous